Thursday, October 29, 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go
Cause this pain I feel
It wont go away
And today I'm officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain't no way
And today I'm officially missing you
~~~~
Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially...
All I do is lay around
Two ears full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you're my baby
Now I don't even know you at all
I don't know you at all
Well I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it's safe to say baby..
it's safe to say
That I'm officially missing you
Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I
I'm officially..
Well I thought I could just get over you baby
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way
To let go of you
Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
oh it stays on my mind
And I..
I'm officially..
Officially missing you
Yeah yes
All I hear is raindrops oh yeah
And I'm officially missing youuu...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~gameover.
It ends. was it. GENUINE.?

Labels:

the choices we make...

the IMPERFECTIONist trying to make THIS world PERFECT.
Insights.

♠ Cloud Lam ♠
Photobucket 蓝俊胜
9th June 1992
junshen23@hotmail.com
East Spring Primary School
Ang Mo Kio Primary School
1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5B, 6B
Badminton
Mayflower Secondary School
1Justice, 2Adventurious, 3Justice, 4Justice
Chinese Instrumental Orchestra, Badminton, NPCC
Republic Polytechnic (BA)
-Business Applications
Republic Polytechnic Magic IG
-Amateur
Republic Polytechnic Cyper Club
-Ordinary Member
yr1 sem1 - ♥W15Q♥
yr1 sem2 - (Y)W47H(Y)

♠ The Clique ♠
♠BUTTY! & Chris♠

♠Leong & Kat♠
Wishes.

Driving License 2011
MAZDA RX 8
8GB iTouch
TAIWANESE hair!(:
Level 9 specs
More TOPMAN/ZARA Tees(;
Blue LEVIS Jeans
White Skinnies



Magic/Flourishings.

^Bicycle Ghosts
^Bicycle Guardians
^Bicycle Karnival Midnight
^Bicycle Normal - Red/Blue
^Tally Ho Normal - Red
Pathways. (;

*click on the ♂, ♀ or *

♀ ™AhHHHHH CaTTTTTTT:D™
♀ ™Ailin. nilia™
♀ Alicia.yong
♀ Amanda.ong
♀ Amanda.yan
♀ ™Amanda.tay™
♀ Amelia
♀ Benson.tan
♀ Bianca Mizukira.Lee
♀ Cassandra.wong
♀ Caroline.pan
♀ ™Chermaine™
♀ ™CherryBabyDoll(:™
♀ ChiaKee
♀ Chloe.pek
♀ ™Christina.sim™
♀ Daphne
♀ Debby.tong
♂ Derrick
♀ Dongfang
ツ <-- don't click here O.O
♂ DyLan.Magic.President
♂ Eddy
♀ Eehwa
♂ Elgin.tan
♀ ™Elyssa.PIG(:™
♂ ♠Eric.Zhang♠
♀ Evon
♂ ♠FHD♠HYT♠Soh
♂ ♠FHD♠HYT♠WeiKang
♂ ♠FHD♠KaiShen
♀ Gengtao.Lee
♀ Gladys
♀ Gracia<3
♂ Guru
♀ Gui Qing
♀ Gwen.tan.JUNIOR
♂ Hongwei.leong
♀ HuiFen
♀ Huimin.NUER
♂ Hus.pussy
♀ Janice.goh^^
♀ Jacqueline
♀ Jennifer.JIE
♂ Jeremy
♀ ™Jessica.Lim.MEI™
♀ Jiaen.Lee
♂ Jianhao.leow
♂ JiaYang
♀ Jingting
♀ JingWen
♀ Jinhan.Khaw
♀ Jocelyn.hoe.bear
♀ Jocelyn.teo.JUNIOR
♀ Jovena
♀ Joyy.JIE
♀ Katherine.neo
♀ ™Katherine.neo2™
♀ Khim
♀ Katrina
♀ Kimberly.yeap
♀ ™Kiyomi™
♀ Laidi.chua
♀ Laiyee.AHMAH
♀ Laraine Lam
♀ Laraine
♂ ™Leong™
♀ ™Lillian™
♀ Limyen
* MAGIC
♀ Maber
♀ Meien
♀ ™Melissa.kee™
♀ Melissa.lum
♀ Mingyuan
♀ Minyi.lim
♀ ™Nicole™
♀ ™Nikki™
♀ Noren
♂ Norvin
♀ ™Peiyi.monkey™
♀ Priscilla.ng.NUER
♀ Phaedra.ong
♀ Qiaoling
♀ Qinglin.chen
♀ ™Rain JIE™
♀ Rachel
♀ Raynz
♀ Rebecca
♀ Rieka.erina
♀ Rinelle
♀ ™Rupin MEI™
♀ ™RuLin™
♀ Seraphina
♂ Shawn
♀ ™Shaggy.Dogg™
♀ Sheena.tay
♀ Shermaine.sng
♀ Sherry MEI
♀ Sheryl L.L
♀ Shimin.heng
♀ ™Shirley.Lim.MEI™
♀ Siaotong.tan
♀ ™Si Hui. Piggy™
♀ Stella
♀ Stephanie.loh
♀ Stephanie.seah
♀ Theresa
♀ Theresa Lee
♀ Tiffany.ng
♂ Timmy.yap
♀ Venise.Lim.MUMMY
♀ Vivian.tan
♀ Wendy
♀ ™Winnie™
♀ Winteng.MEI
♀ XiaoCheryl
♀ XiaoFei
♀ XiaoJesse
♀ XiaoJun.Tan
♀ XiaoYumi
♀ XiaoStar
♀ XiaoVess
♀ XueWen
♀ XiaoXian
♂ Yanjie.luo
♀ Yuanman.
♀ ™YuHui™
♀ YuJia
♀ YuNing
♀ YunZhao.
♂ Zigui.lim
♀ Zikun.tan
layout by eric.Z


Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010


The Soul(;


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


stats counter
Free Web Counters
™♠CLOUD.L♠™